Let’s talk BOOKS!
Many of our team members (Jasmine included!) are total book nerds.
And we're firm believers that for business owners, books are some of the BEST ways to learn from others and grow your business!
That’s why today, we wanted to do something a little different on the blog and give you the top 10 books our team recommends to give the entrepreneur on your holiday shopping list.
*Shopping for yourself? We’re not judging!*
Here they are:
- Ask by Ryan Levesque
- #AskGaryVee by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- The Big Leap by Hendricks Gay
- The E Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallway
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
But wait, there’s more!
This is only a list of our all-time business favorites, but if you’re like us and want to immerse yourself in great page-turning reads 24/7, check out our full list >>HERE!<<
Although we’ve got a stack of books on our shelves waiting for us to get our eyes on them, we’re always on the lookout for more books to add to our library.
What other book recommendations do you have? Send us a message on Instagram and let us know!
*Note from Jasmine: The links provided in this blog are affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you so choose to make a purchase. Keep in mind that we ONLY include links to products I’ve personally used and believe in!*
Happy Ho-Ho-Ho-lidays, Curators, and happy shopping!
Social Curator Team