Can we be honest for a second?
Our team LOVES collaborations.
Whether it’s working with other business owners to put together incredible masterclasses inside the private Social Curator Community or seeing our users make connections and work together, we are OBSESSED with creating win-win opportunities!
>>No matter what industry you’re in, your business can benefit from collaborating with other business owners.<<
*We’ve seen everything from sellers of handmade products create a giveaway together to service-based businesses designing a referral system for one another.*
We’ve truly seen our business and the businesses of others grow the most and the fastest as a result of collaborating!
That’s why, if possible, we recommend collaborating frequently, like once a quarter or even once a month.
Not sure what you could co-create to make magic?
Here are 10 ideas for collaborations you could try:
- Create a free ebook, guide, or online training together to build both of your email lists.
- Give a discount or special offer to those who purchase from both of your businesses.
- Make each other an affiliate of your products or services as a “thank you” for future referrals.
- Trade products or services of equal value.
- Participate in an Instagram Takeover on each other’s accounts to raise brand awareness.
- Write a guest post on each other’s blogs or create a combined gift guide.
- Host a giveaway or contest for both of your audiences.
- Cross-promote one another’s products or services on social media.
- Interview one another on your podcast or YouTube channel to grow your audiences.
- Co-host a virtual or in-person event for both of your audiences.
*Imagine the opportunities that will come your way as a result of acting on one or more of these ideas?!*
>>Now that you’re sold on why you SHOULD create collaboration, you’re probably wondering the golden question: HOW?<<
Well friend, you’ve come to the right place because we can help!
In a nutshell, simply follow these three steps to create your dream collaboration:
- Make a list of 5-10 types of businesses that are working with your Ideal Client.
- Locate and contact those business owners on social media.
- Come up with a mutually beneficial collaboration for the two of you.
But friend, we *know* that we couldn’t possibly do this process justice in one single blog post.
That’s why we created our FREE guide: How to Collaborate with Another Business Owner!
In this guide, you’ll learn EXACTLY how to find people to collaborate with, complete with fillable worksheets, a DM template to use when connecting with them, and more. Seriously friend… if you want to elevate your brand, increase your sales, and build lasting relationships, download the guide >>HERE<< (and you can thank us later)!
We can’t WAIT to see how you create win-win opportunities and build your businesses TOGETHER.
J* + The Social Curator Team