You’ve just stumbled on a scroll-stopping photo tutorial that’s being served up HOT!
>>Social Curator members use our images in everything from blog posts and newsletters, to freebies, websites, and Instagram Stories.<<
*We encourage you to get creative!*
If you’ve ever wondered how to create a Facebook or LinkedIn Page Header with Social Curator photos, this is the blog for you.
To create a Facebook or LinkedIn Page Header with Social Curator photos, follow these 5 steps:
1. Create a free Canva account.
2. Select “New Design” and use Canva’s Facebook Page or LinkedIn Page Header templates for the appropriate dimensions.
3. Drag and drop Social Curator images into the “Uploads” section of Canva.
4. Customize the header with text, photos, and additional elements if desired.
5. Download the header as a JPEG or PNG file and upload to Facebook or LinkedIn.
Easy as pie, right?!
Want more ways to use the thousands of lifestyles photos you receive every month with your Social Curator account? Check out this post: How One Social Curator Photo Can Be Used Over Twenty Different Ways for Your Business!
Social Curator Team