Ready to say YES to Instagram Reels but NO to crazy dance moves?!
We get it.
These days, Instagram Reels are one of the BEST ways to get your Instagram account seen, and more eyes = more sales for your business.
But gosh, do they always have to be so awkward?!
The answer is no: Instagram Reels don’t need to be silly, goofy, or even show your face at all.
There are plenty of creators using this powerful tool to build a brand and gain an audience that’s educated, empowered, and entertained without crazy dance moves… and we want to show you how to do it, too!
Whether you’ve never recorded a Reel in your life, have filmed a handful, or are becoming a Reel pro, we’re here to meet you where you are and help you up-level your business by hitting “record.”
So if you’re ready to create simple Reels that get engagement, then so are we… Here are 3 easy Reel ideas for the camera-shy business owner!
Reel 1: Your Point of View
- Suggested Title: Day in the Life of a [Graphic Designer/Barista/Etc.]
- Directions: Share short clips from your perspective to give your audience a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like to do what you do.
- Suggested Call to Action: What’s something you do every day that most people would be surprised to find out?
Reel 2: Slideshow
- Suggested Title: Then and Now: How [My Business/Our Company/Etc.] Has Changed Over the [Months/Years/Decades/Etc.]
- Directions: Using a trending song, create a slideshow of pictures from your Camera Roll to show how your business has evolved since it began.
- Suggested Call to Action: Want to be a part of our journey? [Head to www.ourwebsite.com/Click the link in our bio/Etc.]
Reel 3: Inspiration
- Suggested Title: Words to Live By
- Directions: Record a short, peaceful nature scene and add the text of your favorite inspirational quote on top to encourage or inspire your audience.
- Suggested Call to Action: What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
As you can see, these are 3 Reel ideas you can create for your business that do not require you to dance, speak, or lip-sync.
Now that you have the ideas for your next Instagram Reel, it’s time for the fun part: hit record!
If you’re new to creating Reels and aren’t sure where to begin, our Instagram Reels Checklist is sure to help you take action. It has everything you need to get started and ensure you’re creating the best content possible! Download it >>HERE<< and start recording… You don’t even have to show your face at all! #amen
J* + The Social Curator Team