Have you noticed how affiliate marketing is taking the world by storm?!
It’s pretty amazing to see how many content creators and brands are adding this growing revenue stream to their businesses!
There are tons of ways to promote your affiliate link on social media, but one of the most under-rated ways to share your link is via your blog.
>>Blogging is alive and well in 2022 and is a great way to generate evergreen traffic to your affiliate links!<<
If you’re ready to hear about 3 ways to promote an affiliate link on your blog to increase your payouts and your profits, keep reading.
1. Write About Your Results
One of the best ways to promote an affiliate link on your blog is by writing a post about your results using the product or service you’re affiliated with.
Think of the blog post as your personal testimonial, outlining your honest experience using the product or service.
>>Sharing your results builds trust with your audience, which encourages them to buy it using your affiliate link.<<
Plus, it enforces the idea that you aren’t promoting something you haven’t personally used yourself!
So, start writing about your experience… and don’t forget to include your custom affiliate link throughout!
Here are a few prompts to help you get started:
- What was the biggest challenge you experienced prior to purchasing the product or service (like joining Social Curator)?
- How did that challenge (from above) make you feel?
- What changed after purchasing the product or service?
- What specific results can you share about the product or service you’re an affiliate for?
- Why did you decide to become an Affiliate for the product or service?
- What would you say to someone who is on the fence about purchasing the product or service?
2. Add Graphics and Links to Related Posts
If you’re a frequent blogger, chances are you already have content you can add graphics and links to that promote the product or service you’re affiliated with.
For example, you could sprinkle in your experience with the product or service you’re affiliated with on past posts you’ve created, such as your must-have business tools, companies that have attributed to your success, and more.
You can also create side-bar graphics in Canva using Social Curator photos to promote your affiliate link!
>>In general, if you can find a way to tie your affiliate link in with a topic you’ve previously covered in a blog post… do it.<<
It’s a great way to work smarter, not harder, and utilize the content you already have!
3. Answer Frequently Asked Questions
Make a list of frequently asked questions people have about the product or service you’re affiliated with. You can then create blog and social media posts that answer these questions!
For example, let’s say you’re an Affiliate for Social Curator. Some frequently asked questions you may answer are:
- Who is Social Curator for?: Social Curator was created specifically to help business owners market their business and get sales on social media. Because the Group Coaching, marketing plans, and resources can be customized for any industry, Social Curator is a perfect fit for you if you're looking to grow your business or personal brand using the power of social media!
- How does Social Curator work?: Your $49 per month or $499 annual Social Curator subscription includes: a monthly marketing Action Plan, access to a Photo Gallery of 5,000+ Lifestyle Photos, 30 Caption Templates, 5 Instagram Story Templates, as well as Group Coaching sessions and Accountability calls so you have EVERYTHING you need to show up on social consistently.
- What is the coaching and community like?: The Social Curator Community is often referred to as the best part of the membership! Held in a private members-only Facebook group, every month you have the chance to participate in live Group Coaching with Jasmine Star to ask questions, build your business, and implement what you’re learning in that month’s Action Plan. We have additional events every month including Customizing Captions classes where members plan a week of social media posts in one hour, the monthly Coworking Session which helps you put the marketing strategy of the month into action and build momentum on your social media, and more.
Of course, those were just a few examples to get your wheels turning!
As you continue brainstorming frequently asked questions, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What are some questions people have asked you about the product or service in the past?
- What questions did you ask before purchasing the product or service you’re promoting?
- What questions or concerns have you seen people ask about the product or service’s benefits or effectiveness on social media pages?
>>Once you have this list, creating content will be SO much easier, because all you need to do is begin answering these questions, serve your audience well, and organically share your affiliate link throughout!<<
We hope this helped you in your affiliate marketing journey. If you’d like to become an Affiliate for Social Curator, click >>HERE<< to learn more! Whether you’re a current user or not, there’s no limit to how much you can earn sharing our subscription and courses. We’ll see you inside your Affiliate Dashboard soon!
J* + The Social Curator Team